The Bank of Kremlin is much more than a bank—it’s a locally owned business that takes pride in knowing and understanding the community and its people.
We believe our success is owed to our focus and dedication to customer service. We have experienced consistent growth and financial stability for over a century by serving our local area and staying true to our customers.
We are here to help other local businesses succeed as well. Our commercial loans provide the infrastructure for our local communities to grow. As a Farm Service Agency (FSA) Preferred Lender, we take pride in the wide range of agricultural loans and services we offer.
The Bank of Kremlin has a long history of serving Oklahoma; we have an outstanding team of talented employees. The bank has had steady growth over the years and is one of a handful of local banks in the area.
We are grateful for the opportunity to keep the bank and the employees here in the Enid community.
The bank was originally chartered in the town of Kremlin, OK in May of 1900, seven years before Oklahoma statehood.
The Zaloudek family purchased controlling interest in October of 1976.
The year was 1992 when the Bank of Kremlin opened its second location in North Enid
In 1998 the Bank of Kremlin put its name on the doors of a third location in Drummond, OK
In 2019 the Bank of Kremlin was acquired by the Winter Family of Enid, OK.
Jerry Barr came to the bank in July of 1981 and has served as our president for 41 years and counting.
Two years later, in March of 1994, the First Bank of Goltry was purchased.
The fifth location, on Oakwood in Enid, opened for business in September of 2006.