Online Banking & Bill Pay
- It’s FREE
- Internet Banking is easy – anyone can do it!
- It makes your life easier, saves you time and keeps you organized!
- You can access your account on your own time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You can login from anywhere you have access to the Internet.
- You don’t ever have to balance your checkbook or go to the mailbox again!
Internet Banking and Bill Pay Features:
- Instantly access your accounts and balances.
- View up to 24 months of statements and history, including detailed debit card transactions.
- See your actual checks online.
- Transfer funds between your accounts with the bank or externally.
- Send secure messages to the Bank of Kremlin regarding your account.
- Download account info into Quicken®, Money®, etc.
- Bill Pay: Pay recurring, occasional or one-time bills from anywhere, at anytime.
- An available scheduling feature that allows you to schedule your bills to pay on the due date and your funds are scheduled to be debited from your account until that day.
How to Get Started Online:
- Just click on the words “Apply Now” in the Online Banking box on the upper right-hand side of the homepage.
- You’ll complete a simple application and create a password and user ID that you will use each time you Log In to your Internet Banking account. Allow 2 business days for us to process your application.